Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 is ending, and possibly my P365 hiatus!

I've spent a little bit of time researching blog templates tonight. Do you know that since the last time I had to make a blog, Blogger changed the way you can design your blog? Back in my scrapping days I had the whole thing down to a science, hacks and all, but now a lot of the hacks I used aren't even needed anymore. How strange! Imagine, everything is now easier. And for some reason, I'm having a harder time figuring out what to do with it all.

Long story short, I would like to start the whole Project 365 thing again in January, and am thinking of merging my photo blog and my personal blog into one, now that Blogger has included pages and tabs into their designs (yay!). I'm basically telling you all this for no good or logical reason. Maybe I'm reaching out for help from my blog-savvy friends? Maybe I'm reaching out for suggestions of what y'all like to read? Maybe I'm just looking for an atta girl? Or maybe it's just cuz I know this blog is fed to my Facebook page, and if I make a post on another of my blogs no one will see it...

I'm also working on a blog for the ladies ministry at my church, you can see the sample of it if you CLICK HERE. Ignore the unfinished look, because it's, well, unfinished. Basically my hope is that, as we are working through a Bible study that meets only once a week, some people will jump onto the blog and continue the discussion outside the regular room with the regular seats and the regular temperamental air conditioning. Preferably in their PJ's after the kids have gone to bed and the creative juices are still flowing. So take a gander at my blog's rough draft, laugh at the sample posts, and let me know what you think of the whole Berean Ladies blog idea.

G'night!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment