Friday, September 4, 2009

August: Such a Busy Month!

A roof leak, a wedding, a Kindergartner, arts and crafts, and family time…we had so much to do in August!

Day 214: Cutie on the Truck: She was so cute I couldn’t help myself. :)

Day 215: Wet Wall: That’s the new paint, and between it and the sheetrock is a bunch of water, all bubbled up. Praise God, a little over a week later the leak was fixed. The paint we had to peel off to drain the water out isn’t. Yet. :)

Day 218: Drumming Hands: I had on some interesting Middle Eastern music at dinner one night, and Nate couldn’t resist grabbing the bongos and playing along. I wish I’d had my tripod, but this pic still came out okay.

Day 220: Daddy Daughter Night: Church had a special night for dads and their daughters, and Charly and Nate looked so great together!

Day 223: Cricket: I was taking pics of some weird looking spiders and saw this cutie just sitting there posing for me.

Day 224: Trying on Dresses: I had taken this with my camera phone to send to the bride-to-be for approval. We ended up buying it and Charly looked super cute!

Day 230: Cupcakes: Trying to be artsy with this one. I loved the red cake and the white icing together.

Day 231: Red Marker: We decided to make a mask out of a paper plate and some markers and string and stuff. I love crafts!

Day 234: Matt’s Ring: Our friends Matt and Priscila were married on the 22nd. Nate and Charly were both in the wedding, and I got to take some pictures of my own. Mostly to keep from bawling. :) I like this one a lot.

Day 235: Arty Name: I do believe this is the first time she made artistic letters. So dang cool!!

Day 237: Big Kindergartner: She’s so awesome, all ready for her first day of Big Kid School!

Day 239: Waiting for Charly: She says she positioned them like this, but I really thought Nate had. In any case, these are Charly’s fave toys, all watching the door for her return.

No comments:

Post a Comment